INTERDEMOS is a non-profit association under the French law – Registered under the number : W751230621.
INTERDEMOS is active through a college that brings together 7 members of the Board and one additional member:
- Sophie Wahnich: historian of the French revolution, editor, involved in many journals and political or cultural projects.
- Laure Vermeersch: filmmaker, she just finished Alcyons-Αλκυονίδες, shot with the Kyli neighbourhood solidarity structure in Athens, when it celebrated for the first time a marriage (Marilena and Andreas) during the election week of 25 January 2015.
- Michel Simonot: writer, playwriter and director, sociologist in cultural studies, involved in local community actions.
- Catherine Perdrial: former administrator of National public cultural institutions, involved in grassroots solidarity actions.
- Marie Cosnay: teaches Latin, translates Ovid, writes stories and chronicles, lives in the Basque country.
- Nathalie Chouchan: Professor of philosophy, co-founder if the popular university UP18 – We still need the humanities.
- Balthazar Clamoux : Philosopher involved in popular education.
- Philippe Aigrain : Software scientist, non-fiction writer and poet; co-founder of a fundamental rights in the digital world NGO.
To contact us use this form.